Schedule An Educational Seminar Or Speaker (843) 416-6271
East Cooper Medical Center’s affiliated physicians, nurses and other professionals provide educational seminars and demonstrations with the most up-to-date information in their specialties.
Here are just a few of the educational offerings available to your employees:
Speakers trained in numerous medical specialties
Healthcare articles and tips for your company’s newsletters
Basic Life Support (BLS) Training
Lifting and Body Mechanics Instruction
Speech/Voice & Audiology Therapy
Hand Washing Demonstrations
Healthcare Topics For Speaking Engagements
- Am I at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- Cholesterol – What Do the Numbers Mean?
- Blood Pressure – What Is Healthy and How Do I Get There?
- Men’s and Women’s Health – Lifestyle Recommendations
- Am I Depressed? Recognizing Depression and Treating It
- Prevention and Care of Diabetes
- Steps to Reduce Stroke Risk
- Headache Triggers and Prevention
- Skin Cancer Detection
- Colon Cancer Detection
- Injury Prevention in the Workplace
- Dealing with Sleep Disorders
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Male Incontinence, Cancer Proofing Your Prostate
- Embarrassing Issues for Women
- Building Blocks of Nutrition – What’s Right for Me?
- Feeding My Family on a Budget
- Recovery from Injuries
- New Techniques in Shoulder and Knee Reconstruction
- Seasonal Allergies
- Vein Disorders Affecting Leg Function
- Osteoporosis – Causes and Treatment
- Office Ergonomics & Body Mechanics
- Exercise Basics – Heart Rate Targets, Preventing Injury, & Health Benefits
- Arthritis Treatment and Management
- The Aging Spine
- Getting “Back” to Work
Other Topics Available Upon Request