Don’t wait to get help.
If you believe you or a loved one is experiencing a stroke, you need to head to the hospital immediately because every second matters.
You can’t afford to go anywhere that doesn’t have the expertise to provide proper stroke care. We have an Advanced Primary Stroke Center that has an experienced stroke team who knows exactly how to care for you or your loved one.
Some warning signs of a stroke include:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache without known cause