During Your Stay
What to Expect at the Hospital
When you arrive at East Cooper Medical Center, you will notice that our hospital has new and modern facilities complete with modern, advanced equipment that will make your stay exceptionally comfortable and memorable.
Our private rooms are prepared with your comfort in mind, including:
- Elegant furniture
- A flat screen TV
- An adjustable bed and a reclining couch for your partner, friend or family member
During your stay with us, our highly trained staff will cater to your every need. Our infant care team is ready to respond at all times and is dedicated to exceeding your childbirth expectations.
Our nurses are experts in all areas of childbirth and have a true passion for every aspect of maternity care. In these most precious moments, you can have confidence in knowing that our experienced team of obstetricians, pediatricians, neonatologists
and medical staff has the training and expertise to guide you through the labor and delivery process.
As you settle into your room, take comfort in knowing that you will have access to some of the most valuable maternity services.
Our Comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Private Rooms: Private labor, delivery and recovery room, a bathroom and shower, an adjustable bed, and a couch or reclining chair for your labor partner.
- Pre-Delivery Observation: specialists can determine if a patient is in labor and perform other procedures pre-delivery.
- Special Delivery Options: our staff is skilled in a variety of special delivery methods to address the delivery options of our patients
- Special Care Nursery (Level II): Our NICU is equipped with advanced technology and experts to care for newborns that need special attention.